Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What my goal is with this blog

I love cooking! I love the feeling I get when I create something wonderful and can share that with my friends and love ones. I have become more and more conscience of the way foods are produced and cared for, which inspired me to do as much as I possibly can to bring awareness and inspiration to you my friends. I will be using this blog for several uses. I primarily hope to use it for the cause of healthy eating and to support local farm , Farmer's markets and local eateries who support farm to plate cooking and local operations between each other. I am a private chef and I am encourage to do the same in my day to day meal preparations and shopping. I hope you will give me your constant input and ideas. Feel free to submit recipes, upcoming event information, links, gardening ideas or any other information that is relevant to this blog. And i will continue to do the same.

Tre' Donte' Hardy
Food Of Love

2 comments:

  1. Chef Hardy--I love your blog. I get the feeling I am in the presence of greatness. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete