Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


First I want to say Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there and most importanlyto me my mother Elaine. My mother is one of the main reasons I have such a strong passion and connection to great food. I grew up surrounded by strong women and very culinary talented women. My grandmother and my mother are two of the best cooks I know and I learned most of that from them. Mothers are what it means to cook Food Of Love becaue they do it every day. They don't alway feel like cooking, they are juggling so many things, and many of them are working as well, like my mother, but the love she has for her family gives her the strength to create wonderful and tastey meals over and over. So my hat is off with all due respect and honor for the mothers of the world! Make Today All About You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment